Success in life is no more complicated than living by those five words. The real questions are:
1. What are you going to spend your time, energy and money FOCUSING on?
2. What decisive ACTION are you going to take?
3. How will you ACCEPT and deal with the bad stuff that happens?
4. What should you be GRATEFUL for daily?
5. What areas of your life do you need to display FEARLESSNESS? What stifling fears do you need to overcome?
Sitting dow and writing the answers to these 5 questions can be the best 60 mins you spend this year.
I live by the thought pattern as depicted in the diagram below. I know the title is a little cliche but there is no other way to describe it. When it comes to living a successful and therefore happy life we must manage our thoughts in a pattern that locks us in. This is how we get our thoughts to lead our emotions in the direction we want. Away from anger and fear, to love courage and fearlessness. In my next journal entry I will share with you how I recently used the Circle of Positive Thinking to manage one of the most difficult periods of my life. The period where I had to travel from Sydney to the Bekaa Valley to help transport my father (who had suffered a stroke) to Beirut.