At a recent keynote I was asked what were my top 5 tips for boosting work performance. I replied with:
1. Eliminate sugar & starchy carbs.
2. Don’t eat after the sun sets.
3. Sleep between 10pm and 6am.
4. Boost Vitamin D levels to over 70 nmol’s.
5. Exercise before the biggest meal each day.
Somebody then quizzed, ‘But these are health tips?’ to which I replied, “If you don’t have high energy you will never know top performance at work.”
My ‘work’ tip for top performance is to only check emails twice a day at 10am and 3pm.